Farzad Family Law has been in the trenches of Orange County divorce court. We are experienced mediation lawyers and we know the time, hard work and energy it takes to successfully litigate a divorce case for a client. We work very hard to settle cases when we can but if our client’s spouse on a divorce case simply won’t be reasonable and forces us to go to Family Court, we litigate the case aggressively and effectively.
Litigation however should be the exception, not the rule and through our experience, we have learned that if the husband and wife in an divorce case get to mediation early, not only do they give themselves a fair chance of resolving the divorce but, even if they don’t settle all the issues, many time spouses can at least settle some of the issues and make the litigation process necessary and efficient and not blind and malicious.
You may hesitate and ask, “but is mediation right for me?” If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then mediation should be helpful to your case. The more of the following questions that you answer “yes”, the more likely our divorce mediation process will result in a successful, fair and reasonable settlement of your divorce case.
- Are you and your spouse able to sit in a room and talk to each other without threats of financial or physical harm?
- Is your income verifiable through paystubs, 1099 forms or tax returns?
- Is your spouse’s income verifiable through paystubs, 1099 forms or tax returns?
- Are you and your spouse able to communicate civilly regarding your child or children?
- Do you and your spouse live a life free of substance abuse and do not suffer from serious alcoholism or drug abuse?
- Are your and your spouse’s assets identifiable (as opposed to hidden or in other person’s names)?
- Are your and your spouse’s debts identifiable (as opposed to debts kept from each other)?
- Have you and your spouse had a marriage without recent physical abuse by one or the other?
- Are you or your spouse motivated to get a divorce completed so you can move forward with your lives?
- Would attorney fees of thousands of dollars per month be a serious financial hardship to you or your spouse?
Did you answer yes to some of these questions? Most of them? If so, our divorce mediation lawyers can help you settle your case!
Please remember the following:
- Divorce mediation is a non-adversarial process. The focus is solutions and resolution, not fighting and letting someone you don’t know, a Family Law Judge, decide your financial fate and that of your children.
- Divorce mediation doesn’t have to be all or nothing. Successful mediations can resolve some issues while leaving those that you and your spouse reasonably don’t agree on to Family Court.
- If you resolve your case through divorce mediation, you don’t have to appear in Family Court. Farzad Family Law will prepare the paperwork for you.
- Divorce mediation costs less, causes less stress and saves you thousands and sometimes tens of thousands of dollars in lawyer’s fees.
Don’t spend months or years in Family Court and under tremendous stress, while spending thousands of dollars in fees, when the issues you are fighting over can and should be resolved through Farzad Family Law’s divorce mediation services. Contact us today and find out how our law firm can help you save time, stress and money through mediation.
There are three ways to reach us:
Contact us by telephone direct at 714.937.1193 or toll-free 877.857.6500.
Click on the Contact Us button below to go to our Contact Us page.